Liberty Bell Real Estate uses the Dotloop Real Estate transaction system for all submissions of listing and buyer transactions.
Note: The office NO Longer Accepts the submission of Transactions via paper or email. Please contact Scot Mentzer for account information.
Please visit Dotloop Training Site for Agent Training Videos at the Dotloop Training Center
How to Create a Loop to submit to Liberty Bell Conveyancing:
Step 1: Login to you Dotloop account (Dan has paid for your premium account).
Step 2: Create a New Loop (Name with full property address).
Step 3: Create a listing folder or offer folder based on transaction type.
Step 4: Add documents from one of the following templates (Residential Listing Package, Buyer Package, Rental Listing Package, and Tenant Lease Package).
Step 5: Fill out your documents.
Step 6: Have your clients electronically sign, or print to get wet signatures. (For wet signatures you will need to scan and upload your documents to the loop.)
Step 7: Complete the Agent Transaction Checkoff List. (It is a part of the template package.)
Step 8: Submit for review.
Once you Submit for review conveyancing will either approve or reject your file. As the transaction progresses other files may be shared with conveyancing as needed.
Note: You can add tasks to remind you and your clients of important transition dates.
Is important that you attend or view the recorded training to learn many details that are not mentioned above.
1) How do I send my listings docs or executed AOS to Chatrice? The office does not automatically received your file. You will need to use the “Submit For Review” tab near the top right when you are in your loop.
2) Does Chatrice automatically received my listing docs I uploaded to Dotloop? No. The office does not automatically received your file. You will need to use the “Submit For Review” tab near the top right when you are in your loop.
3) My Buyer/Seller did not fill in the Date when signing, should I resend? No, this is not necessary, dotloop dates and timestamps all initials and signatures created via the Dotloop system.
4) How do I upload a file into dotloop? Click on the “Loop” name where you want to add the document. Then to the right of the folder name click on “Add Document”, then choose “Computer” from the “Add From…” tab. Then select from the appropriate folder on your computer.
5) Should I add my clients (Buyers/Sellers), the other agent, the mortgage guy to my “Team”? NO! If you add anyone to your team they can edit your documents.
6) Do I have to use the Dotloop templates? I have documents saved to my computer, I would like to use these instead. You should use the documents within the dotloop templates folders. These documents are the most up to date versions. You must use the Agents Checkoff list that corresponds to the transaction type: Listing, Buying Package, Rental Listing, Tenant Package, or Commercial. You can find the appropriate agent checkoff list in the corresponding template folder.
7) Where can I find the Agent Checkoff List? You must use the Agents Checkoff list that corresponds to the transaction type: Listing, Buying Package, Rental Listing, Tenant Package, or Commercial. You can find the appropriate agent checkoff list in the corresponding template folder.
8) Where can I find blank Real Estate documents that I can print out? All of Liberty Bell’s Real Estate documents can be found on the Dotloop website. You will need to login to your Dotloop account to access all forms and documents.
9) I can not find Liberty Bell’s Real Estate forms and documents on the LibertyBellBackOffice.com website. Where are they located? Liberty Bell’s Forms and documetns are no longer on the LibertyBellBackOffice.com website. You will need to login to your Dotloop account to access all forms and documents.
10) How do I print blank documents? Create a new loop, add documents to your loop from the templates folder, select the document you would like to print, on the far right of selected document, click on the dropdown arrow and choose “Print”. Select printer and print.
11) How do you upload a pre-qual, Trend’s Buyers or Sellers’ closing costs? Select add document, then select “From Computer”, then look for the file on your computer. It needs to be a .pdf file.
12) My client did not initial one part of the document, what should I do? Download the document to your computer as a .pdf file. Upload the save version to your loop, add an initial box or signature box to the file, save and share with your client.
Dotloop Training Videos
(Best if viewed in full screen format. Click on the “[ ]” in the bottom right of the YouTube video.)
How to create a Dotloop account
How to submit executed transactions to Liberty Bell Conveyancing